Rules of engagement
1. I understand that Hidden Northampton has my best interests at heart and by offering a guarantee, they are taking a risk for my benefit.
2. I understand that lead generation from Hidden Northampton is only a supplement to my sales efforts, not an overnight one-shot cure-all for my business.
3. The growth of my business is solely my responsibility and I understand that I must engage in other proper business development activities including, but not limited to networking, referrals, cold calling, warm calling, etc. and not rely solely on Hidden Northampton for my business success.
4. I understand that there are four levels of leads that I will be receiving from Hidden Northampton and that it is solely my responsibility to follow up with those leads and turn them into sales. Hidden Northampton is not responsible for sales in any capacity.
- Level 1: Booked Appointment on the calendar
- Level 2: Interested enough to “take an action” (opt-ins, clicked booking links)
- Level 4: Cold Leads (Lists that Hidden Northampton has generated)
- Level 5: Clicks (if we are running a traffic campaign)
5. I agree to allow Hidden Northampton to do their job and not micromanage any part of the process
6. I understand that Hidden Northampton is a Guaranteed Lead Generation company and by going into business with them, I understand that they will generate leads, and it is my responsibility to generate sales.
7. I understand that Hidden Northampton has many clients and that Hidden Northampton employees have lives and families and promise to respect their time and trust that Hidden Northampton will deliver the results as outlined.
8. I understand that Hidden Northampton is not a perfect system and, just like any other business, challenges happen.
9. I understand that I am going into a partnership with Hidden Northampton and, if any challenge arises, we will both work together to solve any challenges and be patient with one another to make things right.
10. We both understand that we are human beings and agree to be understanding and compassionate with anybody that we deal with in our business while striving for the best results possible.
11. I understand that by violating any of these rules, I will be impeding my own business, Hidden Northampton’s business and Hidden Northampton’s ability to generate consistent, long-term results for myself and their other clients.
12. I agree to not take advantage of the guarantee and, if I am receiving leads, I will not ask for a refund except for an extreme circumstance.
Who this is Not for
- Tire Kickers
- Start Ups (Unless well Funded)
- Businesses with short term thinking
- Businesses with low transactional value